Michele and I talked a lot about what to do for this "Halloween-esque" Ketchup With Us. We were going to do a Spreecast where we showed you our costumes. But between both of our mom schedules, we were scrambling to find time. So, then we thought about taking a picture and putting some special effects on it. Like this....
|Don't you love Michele's new neck tattoo?|
Do you know them? No? How in the world have you survived? Okay. Here's a quick refresher:
1. No hanky panky.
2. No chug-a-lugging any beverages.
3. Don't ever say, "I'll be right back."
Of course, there are so many more than this, but I didn't want to overwhelm you. These ones are the basics. Plus, we have some Ketchup to do! Hang on a minute...I'll be right back. Just kidding!
For a quick explanation of this link-up, click here. In short, Michele and I will post a picture or video with a writing prompt on the 1st and 15th of every month. All you need to do is respond in 57 words or less. In any form. We love creativity. And, with each prompt, we'll feature a writer from the previous link-up. Which reminds me ...
Our esteemed Ketchup With Us Featured Writer for today is ...
The Rules of Play
- Follow us on Twitter (Michele/Mel ) and Facebook (Michele /Mel)
- Post the 'Ketchup With Us' button (below) in your post.
- Link your entry's URL to the linky at the bottom of one of our posts.
- Tweet your post with the hashtag #KetchupWithUs AND both of our handles so we know to RT you.
- Please turn off your captcha. Every time a blogger turns off captcha, Michele gets some cheese.